Current time: 20/04/2024, 03:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
Where have you heard all this?

I am VERY surprised about the Blacons. They seem to do well. Saughalls they lost the tender if that is what you mean but the normal 1 and 1A do really well for Arriva on Sundays.
The 11A was always on the cards to go as it's a Flintshire Tender.
The 12 always did decent until they started cutting it back to Love Street and then Broughton. That will be one big reason for it not doing as well. The 3 did alright but again, another one which kept being changed so people lost faith in the service and in some cases, people could no longer get the service. The changes were every few months. Avoiding parts of Pen-y-fordd, avoid Buckley Cross. Serving Saltney and Handbridge (making journeys take longer), random frequency. Then add on the fact that traffic into Chester hasn't been amazing from the Saltney and Handbridge directions for a while which has caused more delays.

Pen-y-fordd, Sandycroft, Mancot and Shotton will be unserved from April (bar the minibuses in Penyfordd) unless someone puts in a replacement service. Someone, somewhere must know these routes have the ability to make money.

I would just like to add in that I have been told that the 10A is being cut back to Flint. Have you heard anything on that?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot - iMarkeh - 21/02/2019 14:54

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)