Current time: 26/04/2024, 22:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Red Kite (St Helens)
RE: Red Kite (St Helens)
One Excel was on the Rainford High School service this morning (it was usually operated by the Scania) and two did the routes serving Cowley International College this afternoon.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Do they just do school services?
Coach trips and I presume holidays as well, one of the SK52 ALX400s on a Carmel College run this morning too.
Don't think he's got a holiday tour programme! But other than schools its mainly private hire and rail rep.

Y262 DRC (the red one) was out this morning as well seen returning empty through Collins Green.

Something, something, something Dart Side...
2 on Rainford schools again today, they're pleasantly tidy!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Sorry my mistake, was a guess after all!
Just had a little look around Flickr to find out where G510 SFT was before Red Kite, apparently it was Arriva Scotland West:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stennybusman/4218733468/

Credit: Stevebusman.

Had a feeling it may have had something to do with Arriva given the livery.
Does anybody know what School Services Red Kite use their deckers on, as I saw a yellow double decker passing through Earlestown yesterday afternoon and also saw a green NC Olympian (if its theirs) heading from Netwon-Le-Willows towards Earlestown with I think 889 or similar on the front
The yellow decker tends to get used on newton high contract and the ex arriva olly tends to get used on the brychall high contract in ashton.
I know there ois usually a trio of deckers heading out of Earlestown at around 8.35 in a morning and then heading back towards Earlestown at around 2.35 comprising of the Yellow Citybus, the ex Arriva Olympian and an ex Warrington Citybus (this trio has over the past 12 months included the ex Arriva B10B and the odd Prisma).

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)