Current time: 26/04/2024, 23:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
Does anyone know when 2669 is due to return to Winsford, or is it on loan to replace 2621 which was originally on loan for BYD modifications but later withdrawn? Thanks in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
4677 and 2698 were involved in an incident in Liverpool around noon

Subscribe to my YT channel "VyxlHonda" https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKYTTaZ...F_Q/videos
There is a StreetDeck parked up at the eTruck Mercedes-Benz services on the Knowsley Buisness Park, does anyone know which one please?
Merseytravel timetables now up for some Liverpool services.

A note has been added stating that the proposed reduction in frequency after 10PM on the 18 is no longer taking place.
Considering Speke and Bootle are receiving vehicles to take on routes from HTL, Cumfybus, etc, is anything due to move to Green Lane for the 897/8/9 services? Thanks.
2623 is now listed as withdrawn on bustimes.org is anybody able to confirm whether it’s actually been withdrawn yet.
VDL SB120 / Plaxton Centro spotted going down East Prescot Rd at about 12:50 today, 2615 on a loan maybe?
Was it in service? Just that Green Lane do MOT's and 2615 has an expired MOT so could have been going to Green Lane for that reason

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(05/10/2022 12:18)T42 PVM Wrote:  Was it in service? Just that Green Lane do MOT's and 2615 has an expired MOT so could have been going to Green Lane for that reason

Ah yes I forgot that Green Ln do the MOTs, must have just left GL for that reason then.
VDL SB200 / Wright Pulsar 2 3093 MX61 AUW spotted on Broadgreen Rd at 12:45 today on road test.

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)