Current time: 26/04/2024, 22:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
Cadet 2494 was on the 9 this afternoon
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Any idea what is going on with 7001? A part of me believes it could be receiving bodywork hence why the E400H is on loan to Green Lane as part of the E200EV bodywork project.

I'm also curious what is going on with 3048.

4110 is starting to sometimes track mainly on services 26/27, but I'm not sure if it is the school routes, I've seen it the past few weeks heading back to the depot during the morning but the services by said bus appear to be occurring during the morning and afternoon.
(29/11/2020 22:50)NathanR Wrote:  Any idea what is going on with 7001? A part of me believes it could be receiving bodywork hence why the E400H is on loan to Green Lane as part of the E200EV bodywork project.

I'm also curious what is going on with 3048.

4110 is starting to sometimes track mainly on services 26/27, but I'm not sure if it is the school routes, I've seen it the past few weeks heading back to the depot during the morning but the services by said bus appear to be occurring during the morning and afternoon.

All of the BYDs are having the bodywork modifications

3048 is NFS at the moment. Unsure why

4110 is here specifically for the S26/S27

SK15 GZG
2010 | 2345 | 2474 | 2590 | 3052 | 3059 | 3061 | 5314 | 6408 | 6606 | 7537
4164 | 4593 | 4664 | 4670 | 4672 | 4678 | 4836
1035 was apparantly on the 18 today (unless there is a bus that was using 1035's machine)

But this is not the case, I have seen Sprinters on other routes according to Bustimes in the past so it may not be true!
Machine swap, The Sprinters are used only on the 201

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Yeah I’ve noticed a couple of times where Sprinters have tracked on the 18, thought it was just some error to do with the Clatterbridge P&R!
4110 was on the 7 tonight, I assume it will see mainstream service during the Christmas holidays?
(18/12/2020 20:13)NathanR Wrote:  4110 was on the 7 tonight, I assume it will see mainstream service during the Christmas holidays?

Very unusual, I’ve only ever seen it recently in service on the school dedicated Sheil Road circulars
(18/12/2020 21:53)Liamkennedy2231 Wrote:  Very unusual, I’ve only ever seen it recently in service on the school dedicated Sheil Road circulars

I usually see it coming into Liverpool ONE on a Friday morning, according to BusTimes 4110 replaced 3058, after the latter stopped on Cronton Road and stayed there for around two hours, maybe it broke down?
(18/12/2020 22:58)NathanR Wrote:  I usually see it coming into Liverpool ONE on a Friday morning, according to BusTimes 4110 replaced 3058, after the latter stopped on Cronton Road and stayed there for around two hours, maybe it broke down?

I would’ve assumed it would be used in circumstances such as shortages or school services, as if you’ve got newer, more reliable buses available why not use these? So I think you’re right there, this must have been available at the time.

What a place to breakdown though, Cronton Road doesn’t really have any other connections apart from the 26/26A Widnes Circulars from Cronton Village, and even then they’re on an alternating schedule of every 2 hours.

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)