Current time: 25/04/2024, 07:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Former Merseyside Vehicles in Exile
Former Merseyside Vehicles in Exile
Couldn't find an appropriate thread for this one already so...

Updating my SM/Olympus/Roadrunner (Harlow Mafia) Coaches list it seems that once Merseypride pioneering Marshall Capital Dart SLFs P830/1 BUD have been made into tin cans. Shame really as on my last visit to Harlow (albeit 18 months ago now...time flies!!) they seemed very reasonable. However the mass influx of ex Stagecoach, Metroline and Go North East Darts is slowly seeing off much of the pre 2000 fleet.

Something, something, something Dart Side...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Former Merseyside Vehicles in Exile
That's a shame. Drove both!
Anyone know where T757/8/9LFM the ex halton marshalls that were with Ace travel have ended up? Not heard anything of them since they were replaced at ace by new Enviro 200s in early 2012 And also the current status of the two ex london plaxtons R451/68LGH? Thanks.
T758 LFM was sold to Red Line, Barnsley but T757/9 LFM were scrapped. Both LDP51/68 have been scrapped as well.

(03/01/2013 12:45)andyrigby2410 Wrote:  T758 LFM was sold to Red Line, Barnsley but T757/9 LFM were scrapped. Both LDP51/68 have been scrapped as well.

Hi andy thanks for that. Just found a pic of T758LFM with redline on flickr its still in Ace travels red livery and still has Aces "Putting the customer first" slogans on its roof cove panels but with a piece of paper in the destination glass statin its destination.
Does anybody know the status of M230 AKB with Glamorgan Bus in South Wales? Theres a picture or two of it on the web with minor accident damage and a window missing in their depot. Its been unlicensed as of early last year and Im just wondering if it is scrapped or still with them. Only curiosity really, trying to keep track of all the ex North Western Darts!

RIP 96 - YNWA
It appears the former Gillmoss 7601 lives on with a company in the North East, no key as to who it's owner is though:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nerbp/83711...93536@N07/

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
(20/01/2013 17:05)V671 DVU Wrote:  It appears the former Gillmoss 7601 lives on with a company in the North East, no key as to who it's owner is though:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nerbp/83711...93536@N07/

It belongs to A-Line Coaches, based in Pelaw.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Out of interest, does anybody know which if any MPTE atlanteans survive other than the ones in preservation that we all know of? I know A112 HLV was knockin around Liverpool in blue and white livery with 'The big diner bus company' on the front, and a few others where scattered around.

Does anybody know if this one, and others still survive?

Luke

I am no longer active on this forum.
A113 HLV (1033) is the one with Telecaters, Newton-le-Willows (Vista Road), A112 HLV (1032) is now preserved by John Cherry.

I'm sure there's a couple more (or are there??) but off the top of my head 1598 survives as a playbus in the Midlands and 1599 somewhere on the North Wales coast for the same purpose (or the other way around!). And 1040 might still exist in Lithuania...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)