Current time: 26/04/2024, 12:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Cumfybus
RE: Cumfybus
(25/10/2018 11:13)Quackdave Wrote:  I didn't think they'd lost all of them - I've not seen any mention of them losing the 512, 513, 521, 557, or the Sunday daytime 516 and 584. If that's the case, they'll still need at least 7 buses (plus spare).

Alex mentioned on the Vision Bus thread that some of the silver TfGM hybrids are going to transfer to Vision Bus - I'm guessing the Solo and two of the six Versas?

Just to clarify, the transfer of TfGM hybrid s across the county were all the result of last October's changes. For some reason, many - not least some ex Metros hurtle example s still haven't received appeared.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
It would appear that Cumfybus now have the new Ticketer machines fitted as they can now be tracked in real-time on the bustimes.org map. So far it is the only local operator that has these fitted, I think.
(15/02/2019 17:11)Barney Wrote:  It would appear that Cumfybus now have the new Ticketer machines fitted as they can now be tracked in real-time on the bustimes.org map. So far it is the only local operator that has these fitted, I think.

I thought I noticed one when I was on a 133 the other day are these the same ticketers that First have got in Manchester as it looked similar
(15/02/2019 17:37)darylyates17 Wrote:  I thought I noticed one when I was on a 133 the other day are these the same ticketers that First have got in Manchester as it looked similar

I think so. The Ticketer site is quite interesting.
(15/02/2019 17:11)Barney Wrote:  It would appear that Cumfybus now have the new Ticketer machines fitted as they can now be tracked in real-time on the bustimes.org map. So far it is the only local operator that has these fitted, I think.

They got them on Wednesday of last week. Merseytravel own the machines and are renting to Cumfybus. HTL are getting them soon, again from Merseytravel. Arriva are buying theirs this year to replace the existing ticket machines. All part of the plan to offer Contactless payment as an alternative to cash.
(15/02/2019 23:06)Olympian2100 Wrote:  They got them on Wednesday of last week. Merseytravel own the machines and are renting to Cumfybus. HTL are getting them soon, again from Merseytravel. Arriva are buying theirs this year to replace the existing ticket machines. All part of the plan to offer Contactless payment as an alternative to cash.

With the added advantage of being able to track the bus in real-time on a map as you can with the Arriva app.
I wonder if MX04 VME will get withdrawn soon since its now the oldest Solo left in service
Just been told by a driver that Cumfybus are coming off the 133 in April and Hattons are going on it.
(22/02/2019 11:22)MX12CFE Wrote:  Just been told by a driver that Cumfybus are coming off the 133 in April and Hattons are going on it.

Wouldn't suprise me as hattons operate the 144 in bootle.
The only problem with this is if theres a break down there gonna miss a few trips out till they get out to repair it or bring a spare bus out all the way from haydock in st helens.
The 133 is going down to 1 bus as well if the Merseytravel tender is anything to go off.

https://procontract.due-north.com/FileUp...eId=Advert

I can see this going down well when it all comes out.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)