Current time: 30/04/2024, 19:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Cumfybus
RE: Cumfybus
What hybrid versas operate out of Aintree? I’ve just seen one in Prescot in service, think it was doing a 139
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(03/04/2018 09:52)RedPanda Wrote:  What hybrid versas operate out of Aintree? I’ve just seen one in Prescot in service, think it was doing a 139

The 139 is normally all Versas
Find all posts by this user
(03/04/2018 12:45)mr t Wrote:  The 139 is normally all Versas

Last time I checked it was all Solos, thanks for the info
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
There are several additional Verses parked in Southport yard
Does anyone know how many Versa hybrids Cumfybus have acquired?

MTIA
(29/04/2018 20:57)Y474 KNF Wrote:  Does anyone know how many Versa hybrids Cumfybus have acquired?

MTIA

13 so far with seven stored at Southport. Noted have been YJ61JJK/L/O/U, YJ12GTY/Z, GUA/C/D/E/F/G/H
also stored at Southport are two DD's, three VW's?, four Solo 's and two Tempo's
(30/04/2018 07:49)wimdebusse Wrote:  13 so far with seven stored at Southport. Noted have been YJ61JJK/L/O/U, YJ12GTY/Z, GUA/C/D/E/F/G/H
also stored at Southport are two DD's, three VW's?, four Solo 's and two Tempo's

Many thanks Smile
Some changes have been implemented on route 133. Most journeys now start and terminate at Kirkby bus station except for the first morning journey and evening journeys after 4pm which continue to serve Kirkby Admin. A new morning journey is introduced from Kirkby numbered 133A which runs to Maghull square then continues to and terminates at Maghull High School.
I’ve heard very strong rumours from several reliable sources to the effect that Cumfybus have won the Southport Park & Ride contract from Arriva, from July.
(09/05/2018 16:11)DEM777Y Wrote:  I’ve heard very strong rumours from several reliable sources to the effect that Cumfybus have won the Southport Park & Ride contract from Arriva, from July.

It was said last year tbat Arriva were bailing out of the Park & Ride service, wonder if the Enviros will be transferred, or some of the stored Versa hybrids will be used? The Enviros do seem to hsve reliability issues, most weeks one or other seem to be off the road

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)