Current time: 01/05/2024, 17:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ACE Travel
RE: ACE Travel
(08/06/2015 09:57)Mayneway Wrote:  MX12CFE/CFJ & MX62AVV/AWG/AGY are all now with Manchester Commuinty Transport for thier haul of April tender gains.

Many thanks for this Mayneway its a great help just need to track down MX12CFG,MX12CFK,MX62GNJ,MX62GYC,Y254NLK and the two Optare Solos now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(09/06/2015 06:27)MX12CFE Wrote:  Many thanks for this Mayneway its a great help just need to track down MX12CFG,MX12CFK,MX62GNJ,MX62GYC,Y254NLK and the two Optare Solos now.

GYC is also with MCT - photo
CFG is at Plaxton/ADL in Anston - photo - currently SORN
CFK is also SORN, don't know where though
MX53 FDZ is untaxed since March 2015, I know this doesn't help as to where it is, but confirms that it's definitely not in service
YJ54 UBT is not found on DVLA database
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(09/06/2015 19:22)Quackdave Wrote:  GYC is also with MCT - photo
MX53 FDZ is untaxed since March 2015, I know this doesn't help as to where it is, but confirms that it's definitely not in service

MX53FDZ went to GHA Coaches, Fordsonmajor were report today. Hope this help.
(09/06/2015 19:22)Quackdave Wrote:  GYC is also with MCT - photo

(09/06/2015 19:28)326VFM Wrote:  MX53FDZ went to GHA Coaches, Fordsonmajor were report today. Hope this help.

Thanks for all the info guys its a great help wondering if YJ54UBT has been scrapped with it disappearing from DVLA database as Ace had some major electrical problems with it before they closed it was off the road for quite a while.
(10/06/2015 06:14)MX12CFE Wrote:  Thanks for all the info guys its a great help wondering if YJ54UBT has been scrapped with it disappearing from DVLA database as Ace had some major electrical problems with it before they closed it was off the road for quite a while.

Possibly re-registered?
Corrected it must of got a new Reg otherwise it would be showing up on the DVLA as Un-Taxed or SORN

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(10/06/2015 20:32)Dentonian Wrote:  Not aware of an 'AGY. Is this a mipsrint (sic) for 'GYC?

Just going off what was printed in the REC newsletter.
756 MX12CFF is now with East Yorkshire buses. Saw a photo of it this morning on facebook it looks great in East Yorkshires livery.
(07/08/2015 11:16)MX12CFE Wrote:  756 MX12CFF is now with East Yorkshire buses. Saw a photo of it this morning on facebook it looks great in East Yorkshires livery.

Aye, sure looks nice! Now EYMS 502....
https://www.flickr.com/photos/49007178@N02/19757665108/
(Photo Credit; driffbus)
(07/08/2015 15:17)mathias Wrote:  Aye, sure looks nice! Now EYMS 502....
https://www.flickr.com/photos/49007178@N02/19757665108/
(Photo Credit; driffbus)

That is nice but East Yorkshire's livery has always been quite impressive whenever I've seen pictures of their vehicles.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)