Current time: 07/05/2024, 20:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Speke Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
(09/07/2015 17:44)childwallblues Wrote:  The former bus lane on Childwall Valley Road between Score Lane and Childwall Fiveways has always been used by residents to park their cars even when the bus lane was in operation. A visit from the traffic wardens would be useful.

Interestingly the double yellows have been removed from that former bus lane & now sport a single yellow line through the entirety of the redundant bus lane, basically allowing parking.

"A single yellow line indicates that parking or waiting at that roadside is prohibited at certain times of day. The exact times vary by area and are indicated by signs at the roadside. Stopping to load and to pick up or set down passengers is generally allowed unless additional restrictions apply."
Find all posts by this user
Prohibited 730-930am, but the traffic wardens only patrol town, so everyone knows they have little chance of being ticketed, hence why parking all over Liverpool is absolutely chronic, people park anywhere with the attitude im only going the shop; or dropping the kids off, im allowed.
Two Enviro 400 on the 79 yesterday morning. One was 4560 which I travelled on.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Two Enviro 400 on the 79 yesterday morning. One was 4560 which I travelled on.

(12/07/2015 05:56)childwallblues Wrote:  Two Enviro 400 on the 79 yesterday morning. One was 4560 which I travelled on.

They seem to be mixing them up a bit more, saw a couple on the 82 on Friday, including brand new 4688, plus a couple on the 79 and at least one Gemini on the 86A. 86 batch 4574 was on the 75.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Didn't see any of the latest Enviro400 batch out today. Everything was double deckers but it was the Geminis and 2014 Enviro400s that were in use.
A Commander (2587 IIRC) was on the 86A yesterday evening
4445 is back from loan at Latrd Street and on the 79D this morning.

Don't you mean 4451
(20/07/2015 15:46)bus401 Wrote:  Don't you mean 4451
I certainly do. Must go to Specsavers!

Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)