Current time: 26/04/2024, 23:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Woman killed by bus in Wigan
RE: Woman killed by bus in Wigan
Knowing the road quite well it was only a matter of time before this happened feel sorry for the driver and ladies family. some blame has to go to Wigan council for the location of the crossing as hardly anyone crosses at said crossing they cross further down the road
Find all posts by this user
(05/10/2012 22:22)BY37393 Wrote:  
(05/10/2012 20:31)ste Wrote:  Young mum as well heart goes out to everyone. Looking at the comments on the article people are saying the driver wasn't speeding or doing anything he shouldn't have been ie texting.

Well, he was obviously doing something to be charged with dangerous driving

So after say 15 mins of treatment and 10 mins of digging the police know everything and never falsely charge some one? As said its common practice. And its not always the driver at fault when a RTA occurs.
(05/10/2012 23:04)ste Wrote:  
(05/10/2012 22:22)BY37393 Wrote:  
(05/10/2012 20:31)ste Wrote:  Young mum as well heart goes out to everyone. Looking at the comments on the article people are saying the driver wasn't speeding or doing anything he shouldn't have been ie texting.

Well, he was obviously doing something to be charged with dangerous driving

So after say 15 mins of treatment and 10 mins of digging the police know everything and never falsely charge some one? As said its common practice. And its not always the driver at fault when a RTA occurs.

What you say is true, but they have charged him offically, yes quickly but he has been charged, offically with this, procedure it might be but he has been charged
Reading through various news sites the driver has been arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving , i can not find a single site saying he has been charged with dangerous driving .

If you can point me to a website that says he has been charged , please do.
Also as a general rule VOSA were informed of the incident as well and were also present to check the bus over for any faults
I am not sure that anybody should really be talking about the driver being charged or why he was charged without knowing the facts, I would say that any comments could be potentially damaging to both the driver and the forum. Speculating is simply not fair to anybody involved in this tragic incident.
Yes please don't talk about these type of things without the full facts. I'm closing the thread as it isn't a thread we should be having on here in the first place really.

Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)