Current time: 17/05/2024, 23:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North East
RE: Arriva North East
It seems there is a new Standard Clean/Green buses livery so the Gemini's arriving in March will also wear the same livery as the MAN EcoCity's.
http://www.arrivabus.co.uk/greener-buses/

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Thank you for drawing us to this list of routes to receive new Hybrids NK07. Many of them I already knew, but it transpires that Darlington is getting more than I realised. Some of these routes suitably frequently on Sundays, which will come in handy when I come to the area in the summer!
Find all posts by this user
No bother, got the link through a Facebook group. Personally it should be interesting to see how long they last as Darlington Town Centre is pretty tight so i have a feeling there are going to be a fair few near-misses.

In other news Ikarus T83 AUA is now working at Durham being used on the 46/48 on Saturday.

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
The first of the DAF SB220/Alexander ALX300s to enter service is 4092 (R443 KWT), on the 63 today (and still out on there now).

Due to late running, Stockton Pulsar 1460 appaeared on the X1/X2 replacing a Prestige which later turned up on the 27/27a.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Durham have also been using DAF decker 7464. I'm told they also have Prestige 4051 now ex Stockton (permanent move)
Following the obvious successful trial of DD operations on the X93/93 last year, Whitby are to gain four Enviro400 double deckers again this year, but they will come on March 24th in a permanent move, with Scania Omnicities departing to Darlington (and presume something going from Darlington to Ashington in a three way swap).

March 24th will also see the start of a new X93/93 timetable I am told. Although no details available yet.
Arriva North East bus changes are on the DCC website for the 10th March 2013:

http://durham.pindarcreative.co.uk/announcements.asp
is the an updated online fleetlist for arriva north east i can look at please?

thank you

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(21/01/2013 21:14)sndriver Wrote:  Following the obvious successful trial of DD operations on the X93/93 last year, Whitby are to gain four Enviro400 double deckers again this year, but they will come on March 24th in a permanent move, with Scania Omnicities departing to Darlington (and presume something going from Darlington to Ashington in a three way swap).

March 24th will also see the start of a new X93/93 timetable I am told. Although no details available yet.

7501-4 to Redcar/Whitby

4 Scania Omnictiy to Darlington

7514-7 to Ashington
Redcar OmniCity 4651 is currently at Jesmond depot having moved there today. It was recieving a chassis wash during my visit. Also there from the Teesside area is Stockton Cadet 1906, which is becoming the second Cadet to be repainted this year after 1910.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)