Current time: 28/04/2024, 00:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North East
RE: Arriva North East
Something of a surprise appearance on Stockton High Street - 29-branded Pulsar 1451 arrived to replace Prestige 4039 on the 21a towards Middlesbrough. It will have worked the last 1800 5 to Guisborough

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The service changes from today have resulted in some changes to working as followed (only one so far, more will be added once they are known):

The 1740 6 (aka the last one) works off the 1710 7 from Willey Flatts.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(02/07/2012 13:58)kuyoyo Wrote:  A further Pulsar to move from Redcar to Darlington is 1432 (NK59 DNN), in service today on the 5/5a/35/36.

1432 is now back at Redcar - appearing on the 64a/X3/X4 yesterday and on the 22/71 today

My Flickr
Updated regularly
What buses from each depots are going for the Olympics? Anyone know?
Find all posts by this user
And why has this appeared in the jesmond depot is it just having work done to it ?http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/nerbp/7551358264/
It was in a disgraceful state at Durham with all the panels misshaped and dented. Also the windscreen was parting away from the actually body so it is getting new panels as shown and then being repainted into the interurban livery as it desperately needs it!

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
1796 is now withdrawn. It was originally due to replace an MPD but as it is non-standard, it's been withdrawn.

As for vehicles going to the Olympics, we don't know. We'll just have to wait and see.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
It won't be withdrawn, its got all new panels all round the skirt so will be having a repaint and back into use...
Durham's DAF DB250 7452 is currently on a Stockton X1/X2 duty, which was Prestige 4048 earlier in the day.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
More evening interworking duty changes since the start of the changes:

The vehicle off the daytime 6 runs goes onto the evening 27 trips
The 17c/64b now are one vehicle off the 17s and one off the 5
The 1815 X1 to Durham now works off the 27
All 631/632s now work off the 28/30s
The 627 no longer works off the 7, not sure what does work onto it instead

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)