Current time: 27/04/2024, 22:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Have the 11 Streetlites (63146-63156), which are due, arrived at Queens Road yet ?, as they were reported, as being seen at Heysham docks last week.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(25/03/2014 16:35)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  Have the 11 Streetlites (63146-63156), which are due, arrived at Queens Road yet ?, as they were reported, as being seen at Heysham docks last week.

Those 11 are for West Yorkshire

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Do the Streetlites have the front axle right at the front, like a Solo, or am I thinking of something else?
(25/03/2014 18:27)VolvoB10M Wrote:  Do the Streetlites have the front axle right at the front, like a Solo, or am I thinking of something else?

Streetlites come in 3 different versions - Wheel Forwards (like a Solo), Door Forwards and the Max. The 63xxx with First are the Max versions, those in 47xxx are the shorter Door Forwards, although Maxes are basically long Door Forwards.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
From what I can remember, Maytree had some wheel forwards Streetlites although I have not actually been on any variants yet. Are there any still in Bolton?
(25/03/2014 16:42)kuyoyo Wrote:  Those 11 are for West Yorkshire

Interesting, as according to http://www.uk-buses.co.uk/fleetlists/first/ they are for Manchester.
(25/03/2014 20:37)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  Interesting, as according to http://www.uk-buses.co.uk/fleetlists/first/ they are for Manchester.

Those 11 have been mentioned elsewhere as for West Yorkshire.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(25/03/2014 20:40)kuyoyo Wrote:  Those 11 have been mentioned elsewhere as for West Yorkshire.

They are not going to Yorkshire now as they are officially diverted back to Manchester and are parked up at Bolton Depot
(20/03/2014 16:31)joe_alker Wrote:  63104 on driver training today
63112 waiting to get hitched up to a Mansfield breakdown truck outside the Airport Hotel (Post House) in Northenden yesterday @18:00 hrs.
(30/03/2014 21:05)John I Wrote:  63112 waiting to get hitched up to a Mansfield breakdown truck outside the Airport Hotel (Post House) in Northenden yesterday @18:00 hrs.

63118 on 331 today

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)