Current time: 03/05/2024, 18:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
A very strange route to take Confused

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Does anyone know where 62233 is based at now?
(27/09/2013 01:34)M393VWX Wrote:  Does anyone know where 62233 is based at now?

It's at Bolton now.
40369 brough back from death row and is now back in service at Oldham seen on 415 today
I wonder whether 40369 is to replace the Solo's that have been appearing on 415 again recently, 415 is quite an odd route at the moment as no 2 workings are ever the same, in fact yesterday it looked like the following in use:

1 Wright Crusader Dart
2 Plaxton SLF Darts
1 Marshall Dart

Considering that until recently Oldham had at least 4 or 5 Plaxton SLFs I wonder whether any have been withdrawn recently.

Also I was in Ashton yesterday and I noticed that all of their Marshall Darts have now got working LEDs in the now and were being used on a variety of routes

Speaking of Ashton Depot have any of their Solos (The 53 ones) had a repaint recently only quite a few of them were looking rather tidy yesterday and if they have been repainted I wonder why they weren't repainted into the new livery
(28/09/2013 06:31)M60lad Wrote:  I wonder whether 40369 is to replace the Solo's that have been appearing on 415 again recently, 415 is quite an odd route at the moment as no 2 workings are ever the same, in fact yesterday it looked like the following in use:

1 Wright Crusader Dart
2 Plaxton SLF Darts
1 Marshall Dart

Considering that until recently Oldham had at least 4 or 5 Plaxton SLFs I wonder whether any have been withdrawn recently.

Also I was in Ashton yesterday and I noticed that all of their Marshall Darts have now got working LEDs in the now and were being used on a variety of routes

Speaking of Ashton Depot have any of their Solos (The 53 ones) had a repaint recently only quite a few of them were looking rather tidy yesterday and if they have been repainted I wonder why they weren't repainted into the new livery

there is only 1 wrights dart left in service 40416 solos are 54 reg think some have been touched up
Quite surprising to see a B9 (may have been 37441) operating on the 408 today.
BD13OHN 69573 on loan to bury from, I think it said "bardsley" on the side
(30/09/2013 16:30)jimbo Wrote:  BD13OHN 69573 on loan to bury from, I think it said "bardsley" on the side

69571/72/73 are allocated at Bury for the moment
60385 broke down on Portland Street this afternoon around 5pm-ish next to the entrance of Piccadilly Gardens bus station. Recovery vehicle ended up blocking the entrance, which resulted in a Stagecoach staff member having to stand at Portland Street at Charlotte Street junction and directing all terminating buses to go down Charlotte St to Mosley Street.

User(s) browsing this thread: 31 Guest(s)