Current time: 26/04/2024, 23:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
A B7 on Huddersfields? Extremley rare that as even Huddersfield Depot don't put single decks on their Marsden services and mainly use double decks, love to know who's doing the routing out these days at Oldham Depot.

One reason for the Oldham Corporation B7 straying onto other routes could be the fact that unfourtunatly 425s have gone over to mostly Citaro operation now due to the problems Oldham Depot have been having with theirs recently, so their keeping them local so that if anything does go wrong with any of them recovery don't have to travel far to pick one up
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
32913 is parked in a yard on Bradshaw Street in Heywood
What other Oldham routes do the Citaro's operate on? The 6 and 149?
I thought Oldham got rid of them after the depot fire! From what I've seen, it's usually B7TL's on the 149.

Has anyone seen 64029 recently?
(19/12/2014 16:12)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  32913 is parked in a yard on Bradshaw Street in Heywood

Presedent Trident??? What is it doing here thought it was a Scottish bus
32913 has been in Manchester since at least March
(21/12/2014 20:48)Dentonian Wrote:  AFAIK, Oldham still have 60223/4/5/9/30/4/6/40/4/8/52/78. I don't think they are specifically allocated to particular routes. If they are tempramental, I would have thought they would be kept off services like 6 & 149, which are away from the depot for long periods, and, in the case of 149 liable to lose mileage on a contract route. 425 would be logical as it passes the depot frequently.

They seem to be regulars on daytime 408's as I often see them passing through Stalybridge.
Regarding the Oldham Citaroes they seem to have come off 6 and if they are on 149s they are on the duties that just do a trip and back on them, 6s are now in the hands of B7s and Solos and most 149s are either B7s or the double deck B7TLs, Citaroes are now commonplace on 425s as it's not to far for engineering or recovery to come out to them should they brake down or have serious issues.

They still crop up on 408s but most allocations now on 408s should be ether Solos or B7s according to the running boards
The only routes I've seen Citaros on recently are 149, 408 and 425 but not seen too many.
Does anyone know why 12013 was on the 524 leaving bury interchange around 1712 today? I thought they wouldn't be able to fit around Radcliffe bus station.

User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)