Current time: 26/04/2024, 09:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Also 37377, was being driven towards BY very early this morning by a fitter or that's what it looked like anyway
Quote this message in a reply
Noticed on a trip out yesterday, a couple of former 100 branded Queens Road B7s have had all branding removed

69209 being one and also 69208 least I think it was 8 it went past quickly
Anyone confirm if 30802/6 have been seen out in Wigan, without taking this thread off topic. Even though rumors and gossip continue to surround this depot. The above buses have been reported in the area. Not sure if its all of them but 30804 /5 have just wondered If anyone has noted them or not.
i have a feeling 37383/85 will move to QS at some point as they have 81/82/84
Find all posts by this user
(11/10/2012 11:26)mic Wrote:  i have a feeling 37383/85 will move to QS at some point as they have 81/82/84

Why am I getting the impression they seem to be trying to make the fleet neat number wise at QS and Bury and pioneer it stays mixed

Think you may be right mic think also they will get 37380 from BN as well, which means pioneer will either get OM replacements or BN ones. Then again, OM seems likely but you never know with FirstManchester. It's looking at the mo as though Bolton B9s are being split between QS and Bury not an even split though
33748 currently broken on Oldham road just short of Ashton bus station with recovery crew in attendance.
(11/10/2012 11:30)Mayneway Wrote:  33748 currently broken on Oldham road just short of Ashton bus station with recovery crew in attendance.

god have they wrecked them all ready send them all to Bolton and Bury and send the rubbish to Oldham
(11/10/2012 11:30)Mayneway Wrote:  33748 currently broken on Oldham road just short of Ashton bus station with recovery crew in attendance.

Blimey give em all the state of the art buses and what do they do wreck them, it's over rated that Oldham is the first Manchester jewel in the crown

Mics right send them to Bolton and Bury and let Oldham have the crap
Don't know what's happened to 40335 did the 452s yesterday, and it was terrible 40 mins to do a twenty minute route. The engine was sounding like something was scraping against the bus. Totally wrecked and its a shame, I remember 40335 brand new
can anyone give me info on what bn and any qs (if there are any) buses are route branded branded that are in the new livery

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)