Current time: 27/04/2024, 14:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Bury Depot are driving me nuts in the way they run the 510 service, for those that no, this is an easy route, no big roads, or hold ups. And I should no I have caught this route everyday for years and it infuritates me, what is the timetable for if drivers constantly ignore it, and timing stops. Yet how a bus on one trip can be 9 mins early and the next trip 10 mins late. It was the same when Bolton Depot ran it with darts all the time. Its all about drivers that take libertys, and can be no exscuse or defense :-)
Quote this message in a reply
a company can get punished hard if there running that early as the TC hit hard on companies run early and late persistently with no true reason as to why.
Find all posts by this user
(19/09/2012 22:39)Damien Wrote:  Reported at Oldham Depot are Citaro's

60234 and 60228, could possibly be there for keeps, as the movements are starting to happen gradually now BN has enviros in service

Walked through Mumps yesterday and went past Oldham depot and did see two Citaros parked up, just couldn't see fleet numbers as they were too far away.
(20/09/2012 09:05)SF07 Wrote:  
(19/09/2012 22:39)Damien Wrote:  Reported at Oldham Depot are Citaro's

60234 and 60228, could possibly be there for keeps, as the movements are starting to happen gradually now BN has enviros in service

Walked through Mumps yesterday and went past Oldham depot and did see two Citaros parked up, just couldn't see fleet numbers as they were too far away.

60234/60228 Are the citaros at oldham, it seems they are possibly the first of the fulltime transfers

As Bury have 37546 and 66846
(20/09/2012 08:14)motormayhem Wrote:  a company can get punished hard if there running that early as the TC hit hard on companies run early and late persistently with no true reason as to why.

I so wish something would happen with first, I know they were fined, but fine's don't seem to be enough. I wish they ran services the way Arriva do, and thats on time, it will never happen though.
Times must be tough on the 575s once upon a time Bolton Depot allocated its best buses to that route, now it seems to be getting a load of old scania's. Talk about a downgrade.

On the upside though, the decline of the darts, is the 571,2 gain with B7s and B9s the norm
(20/09/2012 09:23)Damien Wrote:  Times must be tough on the 575s once upon a time Bolton Depot allocated its best buses to that route, now it seems to be getting a load of old scania's. Talk about a downgrade.

On the upside though, the decline of the darts, is the 571,2 gain with B7s and B9s the norm

You're going to get all types on all routes until the repaint programme is finished. At Bolton you've probably got four or five B7s away a week for repaint. Speaking of which 69161 is another one spotted last night.

Do we know if anymore Darts at BN apart from 40340 have been withdrawn?
(20/09/2012 09:34)WWH44L Wrote:  
(20/09/2012 09:23)Damien Wrote:  Times must be tough on the 575s once upon a time Bolton Depot allocated its best buses to that route, now it seems to be getting a load of old scania's. Talk about a downgrade.

You're going to get all types on all routes until the repaint programme is finished. At Bolton you've probably got four or five B7s away a week for repaint. Speaking of which 69161 is another one spotted last night.

Do we know if anymore Darts at BN apart from 40340 have been withdrawn?

40342,44,59 need to go next

and of course i forgot about the repaints
(20/09/2012 09:21)Damien Wrote:  
(20/09/2012 08:14)motormayhem Wrote:  a company can get punished hard if there running that early as the TC hit hard on companies run early and late persistently with no true reason as to why.

I so wish something would happen with first, I know they were fined, but fine's don't seem to be enough. I wish they ran services the way Arriva do, and thats on time, it will never happen though.

even after that fine they had they do not seem brothered
(20/09/2012 10:30)mic Wrote:  
(20/09/2012 09:21)Damien Wrote:  

even after that fine they had they do not seem brothered

Money doesn't seem to bother them, paying a fine makes it all go away, no it doesn't because they are still doing it. Doing a crap job of running buses

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)