Current time: 05/05/2024, 11:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
(30/08/2012 20:31)Damien Wrote:  A first Manchester contact tells me that this weekend a big depot re allocation will happen involving all the garages

all i know with pioneer is 31929/36/43/40337/41/40871/78/79/42175 to go out of service replaced by 10 B9s think it could be 37279 to 87/90 but that could change

37388/37471 have lost their 180/184 route branding
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(30/08/2012 22:56)Damien Wrote:  
(30/08/2012 22:52)GmBusesNorth Wrote:  
(30/08/2012 20:31)Damien Wrote:  A first Manchester contact tells me that this weekend a big depot re allocation will happen involving all the garages

Ive been told by someone at wigan garage who should know that wigan is getting queens rds b10s and also scania,s but didnt reveal where from! He also said that things can change at the last minute!!!!!

Well, that was announced last week, so that's been kicking its heals on the forums for a week or so, and Bury is loosing some of its scania's.

think the scainas might be going back to Rock Ferry seem to remember this be mentioned months back
(31/08/2012 14:24)mic Wrote:  think the scainas might be going back to Rock Ferry seem to remember this be mentioned months back

You can keep them thank you very much, I don't hate them in any way but we need newer vehicles not old R, S or T reg vehicles. LOL

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(31/08/2012 14:47)YJ09 FWE Wrote:  
(31/08/2012 14:24)mic Wrote:  think the scainas might be going back to Rock Ferry seem to remember this be mentioned months back

You can keep them thank you very much, I don't hate them in any way but we need newer vehicles not old R, S or T reg vehicles. LOL

not sure whats going where they have debranded a load of B9s in Oldham so anything could happened will keep a look out on Monday
(31/08/2012 13:57)FirstGroup Wrote:  Not seen one 11 reg B7 on the 582 the last few days ....
They've been out there, I've seen at least one every morning this week whilst waiting for my X34.

Quote:Also a quick enquiry when getting a young persons system one travel card do they make it in the travel shop on the spot or do they have to send off for it ?

The photocard is issued at the Travelshop.
Spotted a Citaro (think it was 60235, although not 100% sure) heading out of Ashton up Oldham Road back to Oldham. Guessing it was on a vehicle familiarisation run. Definitely was an Oldham depot driver on board.

Also noticed that, like the newer B7RLEs at Bolton, that the new Enviros that are on the 409 have driver seatbelts. Is this a compulsory thing now for new buses?

Enviros on the 409 today: 33446/7/8, 33668, 33692, 33748 and 33755. Also supplemented by a couple of B9s (37440 and 37557)

Meanwhile, 30805 out on the 135 this afternoon.
When a vehicle is fitted with seatbelts wearing them is indeed now compulsory.

If the seatbelts are removed when they were once there that is illegal Smile

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
just glad the 350 will not be interworking with 183 from next week as the one i was on 40871 did not get into Oldham till nearly 12 due to traffic lights single lane in Oldham apporch and a note to any one visting uppermill they have the road up yet again
So these Citaro's for Oldham, what services will we see them on? I'm thinking Rochdale locals, and taking over some of Oldham's Solo workings in Rochdale for the 415 Smile

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
69522 is back at Bolton after its repaint. Has seen here waiting to do the 1700 536 http://www.flickr.com/photos/jongraham89...hotostream

User(s) browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)