Current time: 26/04/2024, 04:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington Coachways
RE: Warrington Coachways
What is the difference between the 37 and the 37A Altrincham run?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(27/01/2013 14:44)Valandil Wrote:  
(27/01/2013 13:18)bolton bus basher Wrote:  all i know is it goes via burtonwood mate

From what other users have posted on here, it seems like the 33 will be very similar to the 29's old leg between Collins Green and Westbrook during the day (perhaps not via Kingswood?), but will also continue to Warrington in evenings, using a route similar to the 18(a)'s Westbrook-Warrington leg.

I dont think it will follow the 18 route exactly as that will still run and WBC wont issue a contract to compete with WBT. It will go straight down cromwell avenue. I think it goes past the back of the hospital as well, but cant remember for definate.
(27/01/2013 17:15)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  What is the difference between the 37 and the 37A Altrincham run?

The 37a misses out High Legh and serves Statham.

You can see it on the map in this PDF:
http://www.tfgm.com/journey_planning/Rou...A%2038.pdf
Is it that in the evenings the 33 will be similar to the 339 between Burtonwood and Warrington?
Iv heard the 33 will be identical to the Warrington 29 service? Is the 29 service being dropped? Does anyone have a timetable for the 33?
No, from memory, Collins green to westbrook asda, then straight down cromwell av, past old hall, not following the 18 through twenty acre road. Then joins the A57 sankey way to warrington via the hospital.
(27/01/2013 18:39)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Iv heard the 33 will be identical to the Warrington 29 service? Is the 29 service being dropped?

The section between Gemini and Collins Green of the 29 is deleted as of tomorrow - though I understand this bit has always run with subsidy anyway. The route between Westbrook and Gemini is changed to run via Callands. Timetable on Network Warrington website.

Quote:Does anyone have a timetable for the 33?

For a WBC contracted service? Fat chance here on the internet - though I suspect there'll be paper copies available at the Interchange.
Ahh so the 33 is basically the 29 from Collns Green to Asda Westbrook then straight down Cromwell Avenue to Sankey Way? Do you think these services will be busy?
One of their Primos is currently stuck in the lay-by by the Wheatsheaf in Rainford. Looks like the driver has mounted the grass verge to try and go around something and has wedged the bus in pretty firmly trying to get out again! Unattended and minus a front grille at the moment.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Have these guys got R16GCT now? I keep seeing it at college, some double-decker East Lancs looking thing that always parks in the bays where the Warrington Coachways stuff parks. Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)