Current time: 05/05/2024, 21:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington Coachways
RE: Warrington Coachways
There was a Tanseys branded Alexander PS parked up in Collins Green on Wednesday.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
It's parked there every afternoon before going off to do a school run.
So if warrington coachways is no more , who operates the bus service from burtowood to asda in sankey and burtonwood to warrington on the evenings.
It's not ran in the evening for nearly a year now and the 33 does still run, they use ex Hattons Dart on it. Will probably be ran under the Tanseys name I'd imagine.
So is the 37/38 still running or has this 'unoffically' finished ahead of the cancelation date on VOSA?
Was running occasionally last week but as far as I'm aware only the odd service..
(19/07/2014 19:29)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Was running occasionally last week but as far as I'm aware only the odd service..

Let's hope a good company takes over this service at some point in the near future!
I wonder how much they got from the council for running their unprofessional service.
(19/07/2014 19:29)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Was running occasionally last week but as far as I'm aware only the odd service..

A Mercedes - looked like a former welfare bus (poss reg M772UMJ) seen in Altrincham on Thursday (17/7) around 20:00 hours showing 37 or 37A in the windscreen.
Yeah that's Burt's 'Bus'.....
(19/07/2014 19:56)Valandil Wrote:  Let's hope a good company takes over this service at some point in the near future!
I wonder how much they got from the council for running their unprofessional service.

Commercial service so nothing to do with councils. However, VOSA will take dim view of non compliance with published timetable

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)