Current time: 19/03/2024, 08:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(29/07/2012 17:22)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  How many routes does the bootle depot operate and do they require drivers?
There have been a few new faces and supervisors driving recently, so I presume that they're short of drivers at the moment. I could be wrong, though. With it being the (so-called) Summer period, there might have been too many holidays booked, or something like that. You'd be better to contact the depot; if you want the phone-number for the depot, feel free to PM me! Smile

Bootle operate the 52/52A (Netherton > Liverpool), the 53 (Crosby > Liverpool) and the 53A (Aintree > Liverpool), the 54 (Thornton > Liverpool), the 55/55D/155 (Old Roan > Liverpool), the 56/56A/156 (Netherton > Liverpool - Bootle operate the 156 on Saturday mornings only, whilst HTL Buses operate all of the other journeys), the 58 (Netherton > Liverpool), the 59 (Netherton > Bootle - this service interworks with the 61 during Monday to Saturday daytimes), the 60 (Bootle > Aigburth - this service interworks with the 61 during evenings and on Sundays and bank holidays), the 61 (Bootle > Aigburth - this service interworks with the 59 during Monday to Saturday daytimes and with the 60 during evenings and on Sundays and bank holidays), the 62/62B (Crosby > Allerton) and the 62A (Allerton > Bootle), the 210 (Maghull > Liverpool - Monday to Saturday morning journeys are operated by Bootle and other journeys are operated by Cumfybus), the 311 (Skelmersdale > Liverpool), the 345 (Waddicar > Liverpool - on Mondays to Fridays, one journey in the morning starts in Skelmersdale and finishes in Liverpool and one journey in the evening starts in Liverpool and finishes in Skelmersdale) and the 350 (Maghull > Liverpool).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot - M113 YKC - 29/07/2012 17:56

User(s) browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)