Current time: 19/03/2024, 07:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
Plaxton Pointer 2 X235 ANC (2235) was unusually on the 345 this morning! I barely see this bus on ex-Skelmersdale services. It was dreadful on my journey from Skelmersdale, via the M58, anyway... Idle vibrations were unbearable and the clanging and rattling on-board was horrific!
(24/07/2012 07:11)MPTE1955 Wrote:  
(24/07/2012 06:23)MX12CFE Wrote:  Spotted marshall 7626 V626DVU parked on crosshall st this morning waiting to go out on an early 56 duty its still in old livery but the rear end has been repainted in new livery looks like its had repairs of some sort? But wouldnt it have been better to repaint the whole bus?
Think it had a new back end and yes they should have painted the whole bus, however this bus has been back out and like that for a good few months now.
Yes, it did have a new back-end fitted a few months ago. It would have made sense to have repainted the whole bus, however the paint-shop were very busy at the time with accident-damaged buses and with Southport's "P&P" treatment - not that I'm implying that the bus would have been repainted if the work-load within the paint-shop was lower...

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot - M113 YKC - 24/07/2012 08:44

User(s) browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)