Current time: 19/03/2024, 10:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(19/02/2014 22:35)KU02 YUH Wrote:  
(19/02/2014 21:23)Busser Wrote:  
(19/02/2014 21:00)KU02 YUH Wrote:  I also managed to catch 2666 on the new 310. I don't like the new destinations that have been made for the 310/311 - don't know why certain words are in CAPITAL LETTERS:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michaelmill...otostream/
I think the new destinations look better, than the old ones as they looked worse in my opinion although Southport seems to use the best font for there numbers and letters

Also its a lot better now that they display Queen Square rather than Liverpool, should be less confusing for some passengers between Walton and the city centre.
I don't mind what they've actually written on the destinations - it's the way that it's presented that I don't like. The use of random capital letters for certain words and the font chosen (that being the "Super-X" type on the Helen software) just looks unprofessional in my opinion.

I do agree about the capital letters being randomly placed and on looking closer I think its the same old font as before.

But for some reason I prefer how it looks compared too before not sure why Huh I guess it just makes a change for once.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot - Busser - 19/02/2014 23:30

User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)