Current time: 19/03/2024, 05:03 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(08/10/2013 19:20)N304CLV Wrote:  
(08/10/2013 18:05)KU02 YUH Wrote:  The 311 was an absolute disgrace today - significantly-late journeys (one as a result of the driver leaving the bus in Skelmersdale Bus Station in-front of 40-ish waiting passengers and arriving back at exactly the time that he was due to leave, thus leaving late after everybody had boarded) and a journey missed-out this evening whilst 4419 was just sitting in Skelmersdale Bus Station... Official complaint sent-off!
Unfortunately theres been huge delays all day today because of roadworks and temporary traffic lights at Old Roan. Single lane traffic backing up for miles causing havoc on 300 311 345 and 350. I was on 300 before and took us half an hour between asda and the racecourse so probably explains why you were held up at skem.
Well, I didn't know that - thanks! The Arriva North West Facebook page didn't feature any information regarding "official delays" on the route (and considering that a few 311s were running on-time...), so I didn't think that there were any significant delays as such! I still think that 4419 arriving and then just sitting there in the bus station whilst one 311 had been missed-out was questionable to say the least...

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot - M113 YKC - 08/10/2013 21:48

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)