Current time: 19/03/2024, 07:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(05/03/2013 07:19)MX12CFE Wrote:  
(04/03/2013 13:06)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Bootle currently have 7675 on the 53, what joy.
Its on the 56 this morning.
I haven't seen this shed on the 311 recently, which is a great thing! It being on the 53 isn't great for obvious "QBP" reasons and the fact that it only has one, small wheelchair bay. Still, only a five-minute wait would have to be had if two wheelchairs/prams needed to board - well, the 53A was delayed in the afternoon due to problematic traffic-lights at Aintree Merseyrail Station!

I had Pulsar 2 MX09 LYF (2944) on my 311 journey from Skelmersdale to Aintree yesterday. I must say that this bus has improved since my last ride on it when it was sluggish (but not "slow"), although it's spent quite some time off of the road recently. It seemed to kick-down every time it went off of the line, although that may have been down to the driver as he was one of the decent ones. It didn't sound normal, but not bad. It rattled and squeaked a bit (even in Town Green...), but I found it to be a comfortable ride. Interior-wise, it wasn't too vandalised and it seemed to be in an OK condition on the outside.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot - M113 YKC - 05/03/2013 10:27

User(s) browsing this thread: 31 Guest(s)