Current time: 27/04/2024, 08:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
I had Pulsar 2 MX12 KWN (3120) on my 311 journey from Skelmersdale to Old Roan this evening. I must say that this bus doesn't seem to have much power when going off of the line, however it was quite smooth, free of major vandalism and still looking good externally. However, compared to sister-bus MX12 KWV (3107), which seems to over-rev on each gear (making it super-fast!), this would definitely be shamed in a drag race...! Laugh

I was lucky enough to sample 3107 twice today on the 55 - in the morning between Netherton and Old Roan and in the evening vice-versa! It still looks fantastic externally and its interior is pretty-much free of vandalism, along with any rattles (providing a lovely ride).

The third bus that I rode on today was Pulsar 2 MX59 FFW (3018) on my 311 between Aintree and Skelmersdale this morning - sounds nice, fast off of the line and pretty-much a great ride-quality, although it does feature minor vandalism inside and I still haven't learned to bond with its interesting exterior...!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot - M113 YKC - 28/02/2013 21:01

User(s) browsing this thread: 45 Guest(s)