Current time: 27/04/2024, 09:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(12/09/2012 18:31)507009 Wrote:  If you sit in the right place on an X-OBN, you should have a comfortable journey. I'm not a great lover of the Pratico seats, but at least on these they've worn in well unlike the Stagecoach Enviros where they are as stiff as a board. Their interiors are nice, but with P&P they would look superb.

The Marshalls are undoubtedly Bootle's worst buses, but their age will probably see them stick around a bit longer. I know Bootle want rid as soon as possible, but surely it's T-PNBs and X-OBNs first. The T-plates should be gone throughout Arriva North West by the end of the year.

Exactly with the X-OBNS you have to make sure that you get the right seat and they are fine, I had 2263 on the 61 last week and didnt have comfort issues as I chose the correct seat. The problems with legroom comes when you get on one where you dont have a lot of choice on where to sit. With the T-PNB's and the Marshalls well the T reg ones are the same age and V reg are still not far behind being in the same 12 month period.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot - MPTE1955 - 12/09/2012 18:39

User(s) browsing this thread: 39 Guest(s)