Current time: 19/03/2024, 10:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(12/09/2012 18:11)507009 Wrote:  So, it appears the unaccounted for Pulsars are for Bootle and the 53 then. Not altogether surprising, as the only Arriva QBP without a full allocation of compliant buses.

It would appear the days of a fair few of Bootle's Darts are numbered. Surely the remaining T-PNBs are gone, but the question is what else? I'd fancy the X-OBNs are gone too, which would be a shame as they're much, much better than the Marshalls and, by and large, the X-ANCs.
I had T322 PNB (2322) on my 53A this morning, so, surprisingly, it must have been fixed after its breakdown on Thursday. With the T-PNBs being the oldest single-deckers in the depot (I can't believe that I've just typed that!), they'll probably go - very sad, really, because the other four are quite nice.

To be honest, the Marshalls are generally the worst buses in the depot's fleet at the moment. I say this with completer honesty - Urban-90s have made my 311 journeys bearable! The Marshalls that I've had recently have been very uncomfortable - V638 DVU (7638) and V660 DVU (7660) to be specific - but X228 ANC (2228), which I had twice today, was better-suited on the service, as was the few that I had last week. I really do hope that some of those Marshalls go, though. It'll be sad to see the remaining ALX200s leave Bootle because they're not bad and they've been here for most of their lives. We'll soon see!

Anyway... DAF/ALX400 T302 FGN (4062) started its day on the 59/61, despite being on the 58 this evening! Also, Liverpool Hope University-branded Enviro400 MX09 LXR (4432) was on the 311 this evening!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot - M113 YKC - 12/09/2012 18:26

User(s) browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)