Current time: 08/05/2024, 11:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(22/09/2023 17:34)Busmadperson Wrote:  Deckers have been appearing on Late 310s recently and going via Aughton presume the trees might have been cut down?
The board comes off a 60 and the driver's break is at the Strand on that duty so I guess it depends who's driving. It has been an unwritten rule that deckers don't go on the 310 (they certainly won't be allocated on there) due to trees since there were incidents a few years ago. I have never heard of a rail replacement having issues on Winifred Lane though...

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Ex Derby Pulsar 2 3230 (3768) is now here and is currently out on the 310s.

For recent interests of bus photos please visit my Flickr account below:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/135097870@N02/

For my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/EfanThomasTheBusEnthusiast/

And check out my Instagram page for more recent bus photos:
@emt_buses.175

Also check out with my TikTok account:
@emt_busenthusiast_175
Been reported on Arriva NW Photography FB group that 2941 has today been taken for scrap (credit Daniel Anderton). Wasn't there a 297* pulsar damaged from an RTA a similar time, , did that one get fixed ?
Find all posts by this user
(02/10/2023 20:17)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Been reported on Arriva NW Photography FB group that 2941 has today been taken for scrap (credit Daniel Anderton). Wasn't there a 297* pulsar damaged from an RTA a similar time, , did that one get fixed ?
2974, it was repaired with 2941's parts
(02/10/2023 20:36)North West Bus Spotter Wrote:  2974, it was repaired with 2941's parts

Thanks
Noticed before getting off 4419 that it has had something mysterious attached to the nearside front seat pole, is this some kind of tap on/off device before it gets transferred away next week?
(10/10/2023 15:02)NathanR Wrote:  Noticed before getting off 4419 that it has had something mysterious attached to the nearside front seat pole, is this some kind of tap on/off device before it gets transferred away next week?

Was it this? If so then yes it’s the ‘tap off’ ticketer reader for TOTO fares
Is there a projected date for when the fleet movements at Bootle are due to happen please? I know from the 2023 cascade thread that around mid-October would be when they would be happening, unless the movement is happening either at some point this week or next week.

Are all of the CX58/MX09's leaving the fleet as well for Midlands, or are some being kept for I.E. P+P covers? Thanks in advance.
(15/10/2023 17:48)NathanR Wrote:  Is there a projected date for when the fleet movements at Bootle are due to happen please? I know from the 2023 cascade thread that around mid-October would be when they would be happening, unless the movement is happening either at some point this week or next week.

Are all of the CX58/MX09's leaving the fleet as well for Midlands, or are some being kept for I.E. P+P covers? Thanks in advance.
Only 2917/2926/2937 were reported as going in exchange for 3 13-plates from Derby. The remaining 58-plates and the Commander are going after P&P is complete.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
(15/10/2023 19:47)M113 YKC Wrote:  Only 2917/2926/2937 were reported as going in exchange for 3 13-plates from Derby. The remaining 58-plates and the Commander are going after P&P is complete.
This is interesting because I heard something about 2918 going over there.

As for the remaining 58s and CPF, I can unfortunately see them going but we also need to think about 2651 and how long that'll last, same with 2652/53 and the 58s from Speke

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)