Current time: 08/05/2024, 07:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(14/09/2023 07:02)Busmadperson Wrote:  Probably the other way to Derby but not sure

That’s correct replaced with Pulsars from Derby.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Anyone know what's up with 4413 please, hasn't been in service for over 8 months.
(14/09/2023 15:55)NathanR Wrote:  Anyone know what's up with 4413 please, hasn't been in service for over 8 months.
Think it's cannibalised on the pits.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(14/09/2023 20:37)M113 YKC Wrote:  Think it's cannibalised on the pits.

Is there a reason for uts withdrawal
Frequency changes confirmed to 61 and 62 in November.

(13/09/2023 19:50)M113 YKC Wrote:  4423 is/was parked up prepared for its transfer out. Apparently we are getting newer Enviro400s from elsewhere. Will confirm when they arrive.
Correction - it has gone to SH for work. But most 58/09 plates are apparently due out in the near future.

(22/09/2023 17:01)M113 YKC Wrote:  Correction - it has gone to SH for work. But most 58/09 plates are apparently due out in the near future.

Seems kinda pointless to do any work to 4423 at its age, then again I wouldn’t be surprised if this work it’s went to St Helens for is to prep it for service in another Arriva division.
(22/09/2023 17:09)RyanL385 Wrote:  Seems kinda pointless to do any work to 4423 at its age, then again I wouldn’t be surprised if this work it’s went to St Helens for is to prep it for service in another Arriva division.

It’s probably getting fixed up as it’s been sounding not that healthy for a while now
(22/09/2023 17:01)M113 YKC Wrote:  Correction - it has gone to SH for work. But most 58/09 plates are apparently due out in the near future.

Would expect most of the pre 09 plates are pool vehicles or covering for P+P vehicles once again assuming a big batch of Evoras to be ordered over the next few years possibly more StreetDecks to replace the older Enviro400s assuming no more will come from Thurmaston.

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
Deckers have been appearing on Late 310s recently and going via Aughton presume the trees might have been cut down?

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)