Current time: 08/05/2024, 19:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(28/05/2023 21:33)NathanR Wrote:  Does anyone know what is happening with Enviro400 4591 please, as according to (usual mention regarding inaccuracies) Bustimes it hasn't tracked since April 27th, Thanks in advance!

Chances are it's away for paint as all depots with Enviro400s excluding the 58/09 plates are getting a makeover.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(29/05/2023 06:52)N304CLV Wrote:  Chances are it's away for paint as all depots with Enviro400s excluding the 58/09 plates are getting a makeover.
I was thinking that but im unsure
Any updates on 2941 please? Been informed by a friend that recently reinstated 2974 has gained some interior seating and spares for the offside front-end from 2941 but not sure if this is true. Considering this had heavy RTA damage back in April I wouldn't be surprised if this has been withdrawn for spares.
Music RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(28/05/2023 21:33)NathanR Wrote:  Does anyone know what is happening with Enviro400 4591 please, as according to (usual mention regarding inaccuracies) Bustimes it hasn't tracked since April 27th, Thanks in advance!
4591 has been repainted and is back on the road mate
Does anyone know if 4693 is being repainted/wrapped into the Zoe's Place livery please? Asking owing to the unpredictability of BusTimes edits.
Yes that is true
(11/06/2023 10:55)NathanR Wrote:  Does anyone know if 4693 is being repainted/wrapped into the Zoe's Place livery please? Asking owing to the unpredictability of BusTimes edits.

As far as I am aware 4693 will return to standard livery

The current zoes place bus does need a repaint however
(29/05/2023 06:52)N304CLV Wrote:  Chances are it's away for paint as all depots with Enviro400s excluding the 58/09 plates are getting a makeover.

Are the 58/09 due to be replaced soon?
(11/06/2023 19:08)ste Wrote:  Are the 58/09 due to be replaced soon?

58 plates are 15 this year, they’ll largely be gone from Merseyside by their 16th birthday along with all of the original Pulsars.
From what i have been told the CX58 & MX09 Plate Enviro400s are not expected to be replaced this Year, Remaining Volvo B7's and most the CX07 & CX58 Plate Pulsars are meant to be departing over 2023

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)