Current time: 08/05/2024, 10:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(14/05/2023 20:09)T42 PVM Wrote:  Someone i know mentioned this to me recently, something about it taking the 313 route between Ormskirk and Skem

so its going the pre-2015 original 311 way most likely, and then do u know if it will go via town green too?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(14/05/2023 20:09)T42 PVM Wrote:  Someone i know mentioned this to me recently, something about it taking the 313 route between Ormskirk and Skem

Yeah I heard similar seems a strange move thouh surly be easier just to run 313 of a night, cant see maghull to Skem section doing much myself, also didnt think 313 went to Ormskirk so that doesnt make much sence
Unsure if it was classic Bustimes mistracking but it appears that 2911 is now here from Wythenshawe
(14/05/2023 23:49)North West Bus Spotter Wrote:  Unsure if it was classic Bustimes mistracking but it appears that 2911 is now here from Wythenshawe

I would say a glitch as its tracking on 19s today
Could I just ask has 4413 been out since the 4th Jan this year, I know bustimes isn’t always reliable so I just wanted to check.

Thanks In Advance.
(15/05/2023 15:07)RyanL385 Wrote:  Could I just ask has 4413 been out since the 4th Jan this year, I know bustimes isn’t always reliable so I just wanted to check.

Thanks In Advance.

I not seen it out anywhere
(15/05/2023 17:02)KX03 KYY Wrote:  I not seen it out anywhere
Me neither

Adding on to this also, 2911 being here was a mistrack on the 345

I believe now the daytime 310 will continue to Skelmesdale all night so no Maghull short journies

Of a evening when 310 gets to Skemersdale it will wait a few minutes then change to a 313 and do a 20 to 30 minute Skelmersdale circular route around the estates 313 does then on return to bus station it does a 310 back to Liverpool

Also of a night 300/310 wont interwork and its unknown if 300 will still carry on doing shorts to Lydiate or if they will be extended

This new late 310/313 is apparently coming into action from July but not seen anything official to compensate this
3028 was clipped by 2942 in Queen Square today, doesn't seem like any damage was done to 2942 but 3028 has some minor paint scraping and the side light came off but has now been put back in, 2942 went back to the depot while 3028 continued service
Does anyone know what is happening with Enviro400 4591 please, as according to (usual mention regarding inaccuracies) Bustimes it hasn't tracked since April 27th, Thanks in advance!

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)