Current time: 04/05/2024, 16:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
How many is there going to be then? Thought they only went up to 3196

Was jcksmnr
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(21/01/2023 12:42)Jack Wrote:  How many is there going to be then? Thought they only went up to 3196

They go up to 3201
Thank you must have read it wrong somewhere.

Was jcksmnr
(21/01/2023 12:23)Barney Wrote:  I have just seen 3200 (one of the new Volvos) on driver familiarisation duties so that means there are now two at Bootle.

There was atleast 3 in depot yesterday
I hear they are due to enter service tomorrow
(21/01/2023 17:28)PULSAR Wrote:  I hear they are due to enter service tomorrow
They are to enter service on routes 310 and 63 apparently.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(21/01/2023 19:25)M113 YKC Wrote:  They are to enter service on routes 310 and 63 apparently.

I can understand them being used on the 310 but the 63 requires deckers during term time. Surely it would make more sense to use them on the 345.
Don't want to outright confirm this myself but four Evoras at the time of writing this are tracking on the 63 and 310 respectively, 3193 (KLC) being one of them.

Can someone confirm the fleet numbers and registrations for the vehicles please?

Edit: A majority are just tracking from depot so likely just a ticket machine setup, but KMJ is tracking on the 63 so I'll go take a look.
(22/01/2023 14:12)NathanR Wrote:  Don't want to outright confirm this myself but four Evoras at the time of writing this are tracking on the 63 and 310 respectively, 3193 (KLC) being one of them.

Can someone confirm the fleet numbers and registrations for the vehicles please?

Edit: A majority are just tracking from depot so likely just a ticket machine setup, but KMJ is tracking on the 63 so I'll go take a look.

3195 is definitely on the 63.
(21/01/2023 21:46)Barney Wrote:  I can understand them being used on the 310 but the 63 requires deckers during term time. Surely it would make more sense to use them on the 345.
7 would go on the 310 with 2 out of 5 63s also being Evoras, if all 9 go out. The 345 interworks with the 55 and 58 and is a PVR of 10. I think the idea is to have them on 2 specific routes whilst drivers get used to them. However due to the depot layout and where the Evoras were parked this morning, not all 310s managed to be Evoras, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them on other routes as tends to happen with any batch of buses everywhere.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)