Current time: 21/05/2024, 15:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
GHA Fleet Dispersal

I have produced a table to record the dispersal details of the GHA fleet. I have populated this with as much of the information I currently have. This includes details of which vehicles I am aware of have left and an indication to which finance company or other destination where known. In the case of vehicles to be sold at the current on-line auction I have listed the lot numbers. Where there is currently no entry it is likely that the vehicles are still at the Ruabon depot and will probably be included in the second or third 'on-line' sale to take place in September (and possibly October).

The table can be found at - LINK TO GHA FLEET DISPOSAL -

The only vehicles that I am currently aware of that have entered service or are with a new operator are the Solo vehicles YJ54ZYB, YJ54ZYE, YM52TPV, YM52TPY and YJ06YSE purchased by Llew Jones (as previously reported).
I would be grateful for any details or any information regarding new operators or owners of the GHA fleet that has recently left and the table will be updated. In addition to any other way I can be contacted through my website.

Since Monday - when the on-line auction opened - there have been a few additions to the sale and the revised catalogue can be downloaded from - LINK TO CATALOGUE – or via the auction site itself at – LINK TO BIDSPOTTER -.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Shropshire Expansion - Nwales Bus - 17/03/2016, 00:17
Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 13/04/2016, 17:34
RE: Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 14/04/2016, 18:22
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others) - DLG817 - 11/08/2016 12:27

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)