Current time: 21/05/2024, 15:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
He just said the company stated that the window had been smashed and there wasn't going to be a replacement veichle but this isn't the first time it's happened where the last bus hasn't run as i fully understand about if its a missile being thrown etc due to being a driver myself but in the past I've heard numerous passengers complain about the last bus not operating due to breakdowns etc and thats the problem with smaller operators when somthing like that happens its harder for them to cover where as larger firms can find the cover and can afford to have a number of drivers sat around on standby incase something happens but the companies who operate tendered services and fail to operate the full timetable are still getting paid for those journeys that ain't operated which in turn is a waste of public money unless the operator themselves tell the authority's that they missed the journeys as most passengers get used to it and get fed up of complaining and nothing happens as that looks the case with the way GHA was.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Shropshire Expansion - Nwales Bus - 17/03/2016, 00:17
Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 13/04/2016, 17:34
RE: Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 14/04/2016, 18:22
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others) - motormayhem1 - 07/08/2016 10:46

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)