Current time: 21/05/2024, 08:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
(14/07/2016 09:23)knutstransport Wrote:  I think the user H Man is connected to a small operator who has one contracted public bus route in Cheshire, so it might be difficult for his company to effectively allow some passengers to travel for free. However, I can understand why operators like D&G are accepting GHA tickets. If, as the new operator of the route, they create a positive first impression they are more likely to keep passengers. Fortunately, I don't think GHA did monthly tickets so accepting GHA tickets will just be allowing some regular bus users to travel for free for the first few days (probably 1 or 2 days in most cases.)

Events like this are always gong to mean people lose out through no fault of their own, those losing the most of course are the employees, however my thoughts are with the comments about those who have GHA tickets and will they be honoured, I would be very happy if I had a GHA ticket and it was honoured by another company, but I would also understand that if they did not, my refund claim would be against GHA (not that I would expect anything) just as if I bought an item from company A who then went into administration before I received it, I would not expect Company B to supply it free of charge
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Shropshire Expansion - Nwales Bus - 17/03/2016, 00:17
Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 13/04/2016, 17:34
RE: Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 14/04/2016, 18:22
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others) - C209 GTU - 14/07/2016 10:02

User(s) browsing this thread: 38 Guest(s)