Current time: 22/05/2024, 04:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
(26/03/2015 11:18)knutstransport Wrote:  Very comprehensive list.

One observation is you say SN03 DZZ is owned by Cheshire East council. Although the bus in it's modified Cheshire Connect livery says near the front "Owned and Operated by Vale Travel" The livery doesn't include a Cheshire East council logo and is branded for the 27 route now which operates as a commercial service opposed to a council contract.

On the other hand AA02 GHA just says "Operated by GHA Coaches" and has the Cheshire East council logo on the back and sides of the bus. Although, maybe with changing the registration plate to a GHA one it means ownership of that bus has transferred as well.

I am aware of the recent transfer of ownership of a number of former East Cheshire Solos. It is probable that I have not brought myself up to date with any transfers in ownership of these two vehicles that I understood once belonged to the Local Authority. I have to admit in the priorty of things happening currently it was not that an important point to question. I will try and address it in due course.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others) - DLG817 - 26/03/2015 11:26
Shropshire Expansion - Nwales Bus - 17/03/2016, 00:17
Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 13/04/2016, 17:34
RE: Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 14/04/2016, 18:22

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)