Current time: 06/05/2024, 13:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
Volvo Eclipse DK09 DZE was involved in a RTA with a taxi outside Ruthin today on the Denbigh Road by Jones Brothers' depot, luckily all people involved were fine and well after the incident!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(09/03/2015 16:41)fordsonmajor2012 Wrote:  R234 HCD entered service today in X50X52 livery and it looks very smart, slight difference to the other B&H B10's is that 234's seats have been retrimmed in blue not red like the others!

Here is a photo

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
GHA is expanding once again, this time it's in Warrington

PC1098981/27 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted: Operating between Northwich and Warrington given service number 45 effective from 05-May-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

PC1098981/37 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Warrington Interchange
Finish Point: Dallam, Harrison Square
Via: Warrington General Hospital
Service Number: 16
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 05-MAY-2015
Other Details: Monday to Saturday daytimes, except bank holidays

Does anyone know if it's a new Commericial Service or tenderd work in Warrington[/quote][/code]
Its Commercial as Network Warrington and Fairbrothers both compete for that route already

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
As for which depot will operate it I'm guessing Winsford as its not that far away from Warrington although could just as easily be Tarvin
My guess is that both services will interwork as the 45 is changing from same date.
On VOSA

PG1073209/14 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Mold Bus Station and Ruthin given service number 1/1A/2/X1 effective from 07-Apr-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

PG1073209/15 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Melin Y Wig and Wrexham Bus Station given service number 91/95/98 effective from 07-Apr-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

PG1073209/26 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Wrexham and Denbigh given service number X50 effective from 07-Apr-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

PG1073209/33 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Denbigh, Lenten Pool and Rhyl Bus Station given service number X52 effective from 07-Apr-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

PG1073209/74 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Denbigh and Corwen given service number X5 effective from 07-Apr-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

PG1073209/129 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: DENBIGH
Finish Point: RHYL
Via: Tremeirchion
Service Number: 37
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 07-APR-2015
Other Details: Tuesday to Friday excluding public holidays

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
And today:

1. PG1073209/49 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY

Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Denbigh and Graigfechan given service number 76 effective from 07-Apr-2015. To amend Timetable.

(17/03/2015 06:54)M60lad Wrote:  As for which depot will operate it I'm guessing Winsford as its not that far away from Warrington although could just as easily be Tarvin

I'm by no means an expert, but I was under the impression that Tarvin does GHA's 45's and so would probably do the new 16's too.
If anyone knows differently, please do correct this.

My guess is that drivers would generally do an outbound 45 (towards Warrington), then two 16's then the inbound 45, taking pretty much 3 hours.
It depends on the frequency of the 16 though: if they are going any more frequently than half-hourly, then at least some are unlikely to interwork.
I think you're right that the 45 is operated from Tarvin.

The changes to the 45 could just be the addition of an additional Northwich - Warrington in the morning and a Warrington - Northwich in the evening, though - positioning moves running in service.

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)