Current time: 26/04/2024, 14:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
All four Enviros 200s have now arrived. The last two are YX64VRG and VRK.

One of the four is due to be displayed at the NEC Bus and Coach in early November.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(20/10/2014 18:53)DLG817 Wrote:  All four Enviros 200s have now arrived. The last two are YX64VRG and VRK.

One of the four is due to be displayed at the NEC Bus and Coach in early November.

Last I heard these may be for connect 88 but I also believe more new buses are due as well but unsure what and where for

This is not confirmed so may be wrong
Complete change of opinion that i have now had, G.H.A Coaches have posted a photograph of YX64VRJ in a complete livery and i must say it does look rather nice except the fact the branding of locations lets it down.

Photograph here on their Facebook Page :- https://www.facebook.com/235026766201/ph...=1&theater

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
(22/10/2014 13:40)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Complete change of opinion that i have now had, G.H.A Coaches have posted a photograph of YX64VRJ in a complete livery and i must say it is now really nice.

Photograph here on their Facebook Page :- https://www.facebook.com/235026766201/ph...=1&theater

Ah you just beat me to it lol..
Yes fair play, it's very nice now, much better than it was!
To quick Wink

Yes it does look rather nice just noticed something else that bugs me is the fact the swoop at the nearest to the front does not continue upwards and as i said the place names, i have just sent them a message with my feedback doubt ill get a reply, but at least they will get it Smile

It actually doesn't look like a GHA bus, if you get what I mean! First time I have seen them use 'GHA' branding on a vehicle instead of 'G.H.A'.

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)
This picture shows the livery a bit better, and you can see the place names more clearly. I'm really pleased to see them making an effort to bring in passengers. I personally think the 'GHA Gold' wording is too small and not bold enough, but there's no doubt it's a striking livery.
Hm yes, but thats with Dull weather and low light so whats it going to be like, with high lighting and even in the summer its not going to be very readable is it, still like the livery personally.

The new PDF timetable for the 88 is on the TfGM website. The booklet states that the new Enviro 200s will have free WiFi on board with 'smart, comfortable interior with leather seats and tables'.

There will also be a special offer on the weekly tickets for one month with the adult ticket reduced to £10 and the child/student ticket reduced to £5.

http://www.tfgm.com/journey_planning/Rou...tsford.pdf
They've really gone to town on this one... the service even has its own website: ghagold.co.uk! I wonder how much of the initiative has been Cheshire East Council's, and how much GHA's...

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)