Current time: 01/05/2024, 19:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
GHA 45 differ from Network Warringtons service in that it doesn't divert to serve Antrobus and it also runs via Gibb Hill and Budworth Lane which Network Warrington do on their 45 from Kingsmead College in the afternoon.

Other news is that GHA were having major problems with their 82 Northwich-Chester service yesterday afternoon with buses running upto an hour or more late due to roadworks at both ends of the route
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Aye they'll be delays for a good while yet too!

The roadworks/new one way system in northwich so far has caused nowt but bleedin chaos & its still not done yet!!! Hope the council get their act together ASAP as if its still ongoing when schools & colleges go back in a few weeks time northwich will be gridlocked 24/7.
R838 PRG broke down on the 45 this morning, likely around 10:00, at Bridgewater High.
I wonder how many passengers completed their journeys on the competition's service ...
Solo SL02 was also on there.
(15/08/2014 17:46)DLG817 Wrote:  Sister MX58KZF remains at Tarvin working its branded route 88 - Altrincham - Knutsford. I understand that in the near future (October) the frequency of this service will increase and new vehicles are understood to be on order. (Believed to be Enviro 200).

Any news on this? I don't think there has been a VOSA registration for changes to the 88, and there would have to be one soon to comply with the time needed to process a change (I think this is about 50 days).
Recent arrivals at the Macclesfield outstation for schools work are Volvo B10B/Plaxton Verde N606 FJO and BMC BX54 VUB.

Photo HERE

Three deckers are also here - one-time Arriva M168/174175 GRY
Mercedes mini coaches R962 FYS, R5 GHA and 7052 VT have arrived at Ruthin for schools, these mercs join S490 UAK, S908 JCC and SIW 8682. P5 GHA, T91 JBA, P3 GHA and N3 GHA have gone to Ruabon in exchange. Ruthin are also a Decker down as I believe W471 BCW is in Ruabon needing a engine rebuild so I am expecting a Decker to arrive within the next two weeks
Solo SL07 - Neston Connect seen in Altrincham this afternoon on 289!
At A2B Travel's Depot this morning are three GHA Coaches vehicles used for Reaseheath College Contracts they are as follows

V220 MEV, R638 MNU and P5 VLT
The 1/2/X1 Express have been having several Solo's in place of AA02 GHA which has been of the road following a RTA a few weeks back, a Solo which was very popular was yesterday's allocation which was DeeBee branded YJ60 KBU, a lot of passengers liked the Civic V3 leather seats. Also today it had T313 UOX on it , which was still popular with the passengers
W471 BCW is back at Ruthin along with another ex Londoner Y188 NLK, also R371 DJN has gone to Ruabon with gearbox issues, the reason why Y188 NLK is here. H767 EKJ has been brought to Ruthin and will be used on one of Townlynx's school runs as J861 CEV was involved in a RTC yesterday.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)