Current time: 05/05/2024, 23:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
(27/08/2015 12:08)Nwales Bus Wrote:  GHA have re put up their timetable page on their website. The problem is that it's the same page as previously with no changes

It looks like http://www.ghacoaches.co.uk/timetables-2/ is still 'undergoing updates' but http://www.ghacoaches.co.uk/timetables/ is active and out-of-date.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I think they need to sort something out with regards to timetables. Local councils are increasingly redirecting people to operator's websites, while Traveline is known to give out-of-date information around timetable change dates.
In case of interest I have added the firms Bryn Melyn and Vale of Llangollen Travel to the ceased operators within my website. For each of these firms - which of course were taken under the wing of GHA - I have offered some historical background and also a historical fleetlist - which I have been able to do so with the assistance of David Donati - editor of the Welsh Bus and Coach newsletter. Where available I have included links to photographs of the vehicles involved.

The list and links of the Ceased Operators currently covered my website is at http://www.ronsbusesandcoaches.com/ceased-operators

I would welcome any feedback / comments / additions etc. I am slowly working at trying to include all ceased operators in N E Wales.

Ron

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
I don't know if it's already been mentioned but GHA now offer a £3.90 "Warrington Area" day ticket for use on services 45 and 16/16a.They've applied a band at the top of the windscreen similar to Halton advertising it. It's eye-catching but doesn't exactly look the part.
Cadet YJ04BVC is out on service T3 today, departed on the 13:30 to Barmouth!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(05/09/2015 12:57)Aarons Transport Pictures Wrote:  Cadet YJ04BVC is out on service T3 today, departed on the 13:30 to Barmouth!

A T3 Enviro400 was one of buses inside Airbus today noted it when going past on road earlier
Noticed a Vale liveried Olympian this morning also at the airport, around 10:15. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(05/09/2015 16:31)Aarons Transport Pictures Wrote:  Noticed a Vale liveried Olympian this morning also at the airport, around 10:15. Smile

Buses I noticed when going past where:

2 Service X50/52 Presidents
2 yellow Presedents
1 Bryn Melyn Palatine
2/3 normal GHA Presedents
Couple of vale liveried Olympians
At least one new Enviro400

Not sure what else sure somebody can confirm what was there
(05/09/2015 17:18)E208 WBG Wrote:  Buses I noticed when going past where:

2 Service X50/52 Presidents
2 yellow Presedents
1 Bryn Melyn Palatine
2/3 normal GHA Presedents
Couple of vale liveried Olympians
At least one new Enviro400

Not sure what else sure somebody can confirm what was there

Why were they there???
(05/09/2015 18:16)Nwales Bus Wrote:  Why were they there???

Think it was an open day for staff and their families.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)