Current time: 08/05/2024, 23:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
It does seem strange as whenever I've seen the 33's on a Sunday it's either a Solo SR or Pulsar.

Also noticed a few Pulsars running round out of service. Firstly noticed one going up Hall Street past the Museum around 1230 - 1245 and seen another heading St Helens bound by Lea Green around 4pm.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Possibly as it is Mischief Night and with view of broken windows, it can be quicker/easier to replace the gasket windows in a Cadet than the bonded ones in a Solo?

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
(30/10/2016 18:10)buses7675 Wrote:  Possibly as it is Mischief Night and with view of broken windows, it can be quicker/easier to replace the gasket windows in a Cadet than the bonded ones in a Solo?

That looks likely as 2498 is on the 31

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Cadets where out due to them being the next smallest buses after the solos as on the 30 route it becomes tight operating down paisley ave up at chain lane as the solos all have bonded windows which take longer to replace so didnt want them getting smashed.
2699 and 2700 both of which have wifi are on the 20
I was on a rainford high school run this morning and it now looks like merseytravel and vosa are working together on stopping buses that are non dda or has serious defects on them.
As they have been at rainford high for the past 2 days checking the buses and pulled one off the road yeasterday from one of the smaller independents due to pg9 defects and non dda compliancy.
Its about time something was done about the companys who think DDA Rules/Bus Maintenance regulations dont apply to them!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Interesting that they were at the same location 2 days on the run. I can't immediately think why they would do this ... can anyone shed any light on that?
Couldn't understand it myself as it baffled me.
Maybe they wanted to check the operator was taking them seriously and not treating it as a 1 off and making sure they stick to rules the next day as well?

User(s) browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)