Current time: 06/05/2024, 21:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
no worries matey,im going to try get some pics tonite when i finish of them in the yatd..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
i wonder if 6 enter service that would mean we will not get a last paladin standing

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
However it pans out, I doubt we'll have a 'last Paladin standing'. In the case that 6 go out on Monday, there's no operational requirement for the 6 Paladins or, in the case that all 16 go out on the 1st, there's no operational requirement for the 6 Paladins and a further 10 Darts (I'd expect 2102, 2298, the 6 R-ABA Darts and then possibly a 15th and 16th vehicle). This, of course, is on the assumption that 16 SRs replace 16 other vehicles and those 15th and 16th vehicles I mention could be 2102 and 1053 give there haven't been any replacements come in for them as of yet.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
well im keeping my eye open round the back for the withdrawn buses and keep u up dated,by looks of it 2102 as alrrady been took away but ill double check when i finish today.
(28/07/2012 11:34)motormayhem Wrote:  well MX12 KXN/P are both here which i gather is 722/723.
6 are taxed but the others are not so that's why he said 6 will enter monday and the others on wednesday but thats why i take it with a pinch of salt till it actually happens.

Might be waiting on a KXO as well yet but knowing the way the MX12 Ks have been allocated it's anyone's guess!

true,il keep me eyes open when i get back the depot and see if theres any more there.Did they register one with KXO or have they missed that one out.
(28/07/2012 13:04)motormayhem Wrote:  true,il keep me eyes open when i get back the depot and see if theres any more there.Did they register one with KXO or have they missed that one out.

If there is one it's not down as being taxed yet, as I can't find it on the DVLA site.

im assuming they have missed that one out but it wouldnt be the first time ive been proven wrong.
2974 on 35/35A today.

Quite a bit of chaos going on in St Helens this afternoon as Corporation Street (between the Theatre Royal and Hall Street) has been closed due to an incident on a bus. Unconfirmed reports are that a person has keeled over whilst on a bus but as I say this is unconfirmed at present. This incident has also closed stands 1-3 of the Bus Station. Certainly a strange sight seeing the likes of the 20 and 329 going down Bridge Street this afternoon.
Alledgedly............

A person died on the vehicle due to possible drug overdose.

Vehicle was 3026. Now being examined at Jackson St with the Police in attendance and also with a member of management.

Enough said about this, lets move on.......... Solo's and withdrawn buses was it ? :-)

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)