Current time: 27/04/2024, 09:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(12/11/2015 16:27)mr t Wrote:  And where else does Arriva maintain a double deck service every day???
How do you know Arriva maintain a double deck service every single day all day??? There will always be instances Unless the depot is 100% double deck, anything can happen!

Although I always like to see single/double decks to their designated routes I fully understand that there will be times - such as last night with 2577 being allocated to the 10/10A - where it may not be possible. I do think however that St Helens should make use of their allocated DLPs where possible to reduce the possibility of having to put a single decker out on the 10/10A

As you say anything can happen - with a larger than usual amount vehicles off the road for maintenance or repair a depot's number of spare vehicles is quickly reduced. It will then become a case of whatever can go out in service goes out regardless of whether it has one deck or two. It's far better (if the need arises) to have the odd one or two single deck substitutes than no bus at all
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot - SK15 GZG - 12/11/2015 18:33

User(s) browsing this thread: 71 Guest(s)