Current time: 08/05/2024, 08:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
There were at least 2 Volvo B10BLEs out on 329s yesterday one was one of the remaining Saints branded ones, as for 360s I'm sure that if I'm right in thinking that they actually interwork with 320s in Wigan and on Saturday's they get a good drop back due to the frequency reduction of 320 services to/from Wigan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
4599 is out on the 352s today, think I may be right in thinking that this is the first time a decker has appeared the 352 on a Sunday.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
(17/05/2015 09:53)sth77 Wrote:  4599 is out on the 352s today, think I may be right in thinking that this is the first time a decker has appeared the 352 on a Sunday.

4595 also.
4598 is also out on the 352s making it completely decker operated today.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
The 352 is regularly decker operated on a Sunday with the odd Pulsar1/2

Can anyone tell me how far Bickerstaffe st is from the bus station and can you get from the 920 stop to the 352 stop in 10 Minutes?

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
(17/05/2015 21:23)SLTRegular Wrote:  The 352 is regularly decker operated on a Sunday with the odd Pulsar1/2

Can anyone tell me how far Bickerstaffe st is from the bus station and can you get from the 920 stop to the 352 stop in 10 Minutes?
The bus station is located with Bickerstaffe St. on one side, & Corporation St on the opposite side. Should take less than 1 minute, even if you have to walk the long way round the metal barriers on the pavement.
B10 2706 appeared on the 10A this afternoon
2698 seems to have developed an odd fault. The engine seems to go to idle RPMs (around 600-700 RPM) rather than slowing down normally through the gears. Does anyone know why it would do this?

Case of it loosing it's gears? 2980 used to do it and then it'd jolt back into gear under acceleration. Possibly a software fault too though I suppose.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Credit to Arriva Facebook more Double Deckers are due at St Helens in 2016! So we are going from 0 Deckers to a great number of Deckers!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 96 Guest(s)