Current time: 08/05/2024, 20:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Latest new Enviro 400 to arrive this morning is 4604.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I took a wonder up to JS earlier and saw 4601 (I think) by the front. I presume drivers were being familiarised with it as '10' was on the rear display. No sign of any others as I presume they're all parked around the back.

The other 7 are parked around the back near the engine/bodyshop.
As 4597-4604 are all here so far.
Thanks MM.

This maybe controversial but wouldnt the 10/10A be better split between Green Lane and St Helens , therefore allowing a better spread of first and last buses on both routes .
No, remember GL had the 10A's, and had them taken off them for a reason.

TT
I don't want to start a full blown conversation off but wouldn't it allow a less lobsided timetable where St Helens vehicles have an earlier finishing time from St Helens towards Liverpool to enable the services to make an out and back journey , it was something that really got noticed on the 48A with a disproportionately early last departure from Southport to Liverpool Airport to allow the service to run back to Southport in service , I know Arriva do like to keep routes under one depot is that for Financial reasons I wonder .
When the 26 deckers go into servicethe buses moving. On mentioned or
Pulsars 2988-)2993/3023-3026/3047-3048 total 12
Volvos 2701-2710 total 10
Maybe the geminis total 2
So that leaves 2 more what else will be going
(20/12/2014 16:22)sth6168 Wrote:  When the 26 deckers go into servicethe buses moving. On mentioned or
Pulsars 2988-)2993/3023-3026/3047-3048 total 12
Volvos 2701-2710 total 10
Maybe the geminis total 2
So that leaves 2 more what else will be going
It is apparently going to be 2988-93/3023-26/3047-48 and 2701-10 leaving when the deckers enter service.

I would imagine that 4200 will return to LS and 4214 back to Bootle as these are only loans.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
(20/12/2014 15:05)wirralbus Wrote:  I don't want to start a full blown conversation off but wouldn't it allow a less lobsided timetable where St Helens vehicles have an earlier finishing time from St Helens towards Liverpool to enable the services to make an out and back journey , it was something that really got noticed on the 48A with a disproportionately early last departure from Southport to Liverpool Airport to allow the service to run back to Southport in service , I know Arriva do like to keep routes under one depot is that for Financial reasons I wonder .

I can see were you are coming from, but i just can't see anything happening anytime in the future, regarding sharing the routes.

TT

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)