Current time: 27/04/2024, 11:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
A couple of points:

1> I know for a fact that management do listen to their drivers at St Helens and put ideas to good use as look what's happened to 320/360s recently as I believe this was from an idea a couple of drivers had

2> Regarding Queen Square do all buses have to wait their turn at the appropriate stand or is it allowed for them to overtake one already on stand as I've seen this sometimes with 10/10As as Ive seen a Stagecoach 10A loading on stand and the Arriva 10A will come along and then drive straight past the stand

3> Regarding kids and vandalism I'm guessing its worse in some areas than it is in others as we've seen this week with the vandalism done to the seats on the Peoplesbus Schoolbus, just remember when virtually every operator in Merseyside operated Titans or similar vehicles with big sliding windows I think there were only certain areas/routes where you would find kids on them hanging out the windows something I don't think you see anymore even with operators operating Dublinbus Olympians
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot - M60lad - 11/07/2014 06:01

User(s) browsing this thread: 70 Guest(s)