Current time: 27/04/2024, 12:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
I've read with interest the posts that have been placed on the forum the last few days, I've enjoyed it. Love a good debate.
Unfortunately the decisions to be made going forward are going to be made by overpaid bureaucrats who sit in an office staring at spread sheets, full of statistics all day. I've worked my entire adult life I know how it rolls.
Take a moment to put yourself in the place of a passenger, I'm a fare paying passenger and when I pay my fare I want to be able sit down for my journey, travel on a clean bus, travel on a bus that does not want to appear to want to tear itself apart and so give me an headache in the process. Some of those older buses at St Helens are, and let's not sugar coat it are absolutely dreadful. And St Helens gets used as a dumping ground for Liverpools crap buses. Well I say to Arriva management it's insulting to the people of St Helens that we get sh*t buses, and if what I've read on here is accurate there's more on the way. I want the same standard vehicle Speke have! I'm paying the fare just like they are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot - turbo777 - 10/07/2014 21:19

User(s) browsing this thread: 92 Guest(s)