Current time: 27/04/2024, 06:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(09/07/2014 20:57)V671 DVU Wrote:  Zero fact? So a Enviro 400 on trial to see if the route needs deckers is zero fact? So you're saying because some school kids (who are only on the bus and at their most "vicious" should we say at 3PM) vandalise the bus, which isn't true anyway, we should all suffer? Are you Arriva management? And I'll ask my question again, do you use the 10/A in peak hour everyday? A packed Pulsar before Old Swan when there's still roughly 3 miles left to town...70+ people on a bus fit to seat only 40? Is that right?

MPTE, the 61s the worst example I can think off of the top of my head. Smile Vandalism in Liverpool is completely over exaggerated and it's almost insulting if I'm quite honest. If deckers are good enough across the board in Manchester, then why not in Liverpool? Manchester has very similar rough areas such as Moss Side etc.

True about Manchester,but Arriva isnt the major operator there and it`s more about cost than anything,where is the 6 million quid for these deckers coming from,the pulsars on the 10/10A are young and don`t need replacing, there is a need for newer stock at St Helens,if they buy new then it`s likely to be Enviro200s as that`s what is being ordered for elsewhere by Arriva now, Pulsars can carry 70 people ,for the handful of journeys they might be full in a day standing room is fine, i doubt the fares taken on that corridor is even paying for the pulsars let alone deckers, and i`m sure drivers would be looking for pay rises if they suddenly had a larger bus, like Green Lane drivers refused the bendys without more pay.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot - FC Pictures - 09/07/2014 21:08

User(s) browsing this thread: 85 Guest(s)