Current time: 27/04/2024, 11:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(08/07/2014 19:31)MX59 JZJ Wrote:  I can't say I'm surprised about SH possibly not getting deckers MM, seeing as it's being treated as a dumping ground right now.

When the 2014 order list came out, I was hopeful that St Helens would at least get something, but there's nothing planned. I just wonder what state the fleet will be in by the time new vehicles actually turn up, considering the fitters will be fighting a losing battle and probably already are, seeing as someone thought it was a genius idea to hoarde 47 vehicles that are over 13 years of age at the same depot.

I think there is more chance of trams on the 10 than deckers,but seriously who started that rumour anyway, 10/10A had New Pulsars not that long ago and they are more than capable for the services, St Helens needs newer stock,47 old bangers will have the habit of breaking down too often so something newer needs to be found soon, if not new buses something with more life in it than an X Reg Dart etc. Arriva does have a large number of buses around that age not just at St Helens ,all coming up for replacement in the next 2 years,but with what ?, It won`t be with Leather Seated Enviro400`s you can forget that,Enviro200`s or more Solos could be nearer the mark.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot - FC Pictures - 08/07/2014 21:48

User(s) browsing this thread: 85 Guest(s)